Monday, August 27, 2012

Day One

Dear Diary,

Day One has already pissed me off. Adam showed us how to add a twitter feed to our blogger site. As usual, it did not work. It might be the ever-incompetent twitter or the equally confusing blogger. Odds are close to 50/50. I've completely ruled out user error. (Ed note: It was a user error)

Oh yeah, we also have to use blogger. After I just made a big deal about the big change to wordpress. It's like having to walk back into your ex-girlfriends room for your keys after you just slammed the door.

So anyway, I spent the entire class trying to figure out why my twitter feed wasn't working and missed his explanation of everything else. Which probably would have helped. But also probably wouldn't have worked.

Sorry for complaining so much, Diary. I'll write more tomorrow. I love you.

Dustin.

No comments:

Post a Comment